VTSV November 3, 2020 Voting Information
The Taos County Clerk’s Office and the Taos County Bureau of Elections are in charge of the November 3, 2020 local election process. They can be reached at 575-737-6400.
Important voting information from the Bureau of Elections:
- In-person voting will take place at the Inn at Taos Valley on November 3, 2020 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. for voters registered in the Village of Taos Ski Valley
- Early voting will be available at the Taos County Courthouse October 6-October 30, M-F 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., and Sat. October 31 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Please see the Taos County web site for alternate early voting locations https://www.taoscounty.org/172/Dates-Times-for-General-Election-2020
- Absentee voting requires submission of an application for absentee ballot which can be found at https://www.taoscounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/48/Absentee-Application-PDF and returned to the Taos County Clerk at 105 Albright St Suite D, Taos, NM 87571
- Absentee ballots will be mailed beginning on October 6 and must be returned by 7:00 p.m. November 3. Voters may deliver their own absentee ballot in person to the Taos County Clerk’s office or at polling locations.
- Last day to register to vote in the November 3 election is October 6. Voter registration and updates to voter registration are available on the NM Secretary of State’s web site at https://www.sos.state.nm.us/voting-and-elections/voter-information-portal/voter-registration-information/