November 7, 2023 Regular Local Election run by the Taos County Clerk. Go to NMVote.org for absentee voting application. Early voting starting October 10, 2023 at the Taos County Courthouse.
- October 10, 2023: First day of absentee and early voting at the County Courthouse
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- October 21, 2023: Early voting at Alternate Site begins
The times listed are only for the Alternate Site
Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- November 2, 2023: Last day County Clerk may receive applications and mail absentee ballot
- November 4, 2023: Early Voting at County Courthouse ends
This is the only Saturday voters may cast their ballot at the Courthouse between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- November 4, 2023: Early Voting at Alternate Site ends
Voting is between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- November 7, 2023: Election Day
Voting between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Inn at Taos Valley in the Village of Taos Ski Valley. Otherwise, voting can take place at the Taos County Courthouse or any of the early voting locations.
Alternate Sites are located as follows (beginning October 21, 2023):
- El Prado Water & Sanitation District Office
1017 Paseo del Pueblo Norte
- Penasco Community Center
14136 Street Road 75
- Questa Municipal Village Hall
2500 Old St Rd 3