The Village Clerk
Ann M. Wooldridge, Village Clerk
Telephone: 575-776-8220, ext. 3
The Village Clerk’s goal is to support the process of municipal government. The Clerk, along with the administrative staff members, is dedicated to understanding and fulfilling the needs of the community. Through teamwork and professionalism in the work place, we provide high quality services to our citizens.
June 2, 2020 Primary Election
June 2, 2020 Primary Voting to take place at the Arroyo Seco Community Center.
Application for absentee ballot can be requested at the NM Secretary of State’s Office at https://www.sos.state.nm.us/voting-and-elections/voter-information/ or by calling the Taos County Bureau of Elections at 575-737-6400.
The Clerk’s Office
- Prepares agendas and minutes for the governing body and the Planning & Zoning Commission;
- Keeps in custody all minutes, ordinances and resolutions approved by the governing body and the Planning & Zoning Commission;
- Attends all meetings of the governing body and the Planning & Zoning Commission ;
- Records all proceedings, ordinances and resolutions of the governing body and the Planning & Zoning Commission;
- Upon request, furnishes copies of municipal records which are public records;
- Conducts municipal elections;
- Directs issuance of business registrations and licenses;
- Administers the Village liquor license process;
- Directs issuance of animal licenses;
- Directs publication of legal notices;
- Prepares and monitors monthly utility bills;
- Provides staff services and support for the Mayor, Village Council and Village Administrator