The Village Clerk
Ann M. Wooldridge, Village Clerk
Telephone: 575-776-8220, ext. 3
The Village Clerk’s goal is to support the process of municipal government. The Clerk, along with the administrative staff members, is dedicated to understanding and fulfilling the needs of the community. Through teamwork and professionalism in the work place, we provide high quality services to our citizens.
- A Regular Municipal Election for the Village of Taos Ski Valley will be held on March 6, 2018.
The last day to register to vote at Taos County for this election is Tuesday, February 6, 2018. Voter registration cards are available at the Village of Taos Ski Valley Office, 7 Firehouse Road.
More voter information can be found on the New Mexico Secretary of State’s web site:
Information below: All PDFs
- Election Resolution 18-346
- Election Calendar 2018
- Declaration of Candidacy 2018
- Affidavit Authorizing Declaration of Candidacy
- NMSA Chapter 1 Elections https://law.justia.com/codes/new-mexico/2016/chapter-1/
- NMSA Chapter 3 Municipaltities https://law.justia.com/codes/new-mexico/2016/chapter-3/article-8/
For all other questions, please contact Village of Taos Ski Valley Clerk Ann Marie Wooldridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Clerk’s Office
- Prepares agendas and minutes for the governing body and the Planning & Zoning Commission;
- Keeps in custody all minutes, ordinances and resolutions approved by the governing body and the Planning & Zoning Commission;
- Attends all meetings of the governing body and the Planning & Zoning Commission ;
- Records all proceedings, ordinances and resolutions of the governing body and the Planning & Zoning Commission;
- Upon request, furnishes copies of municipal records which are public records;
- Conducts municipal elections;
- Directs issuance of business registrations and licenses;
- Administers the Village liquor license process;
- Directs issuance of animal licenses;
- Directs publication of legal notices;
- Prepares and monitors monthly utility bills;
- Provides staff services and support for the Mayor, Village Council and Village Administrator