PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE and FIREWISE BOARD
The Public Safety Committee provides advice to the Village Council on safety issues in the Village and surrounding areas. The Committee discusses safety issues brought to their attention by citizens and businesses in the Village, votes on possible solutions, and brings recommendations before the Village Council.
The Public Safety Committee receives monthly reports from the Department of Public Safety.
The Committee consists of:
- Roger Pattison, Chair
- Sheila Duffy
- Jim Woodard
The Firewise Board seeks community input on draft proposed ordinance language: Draft Fuels Management Standards PDF>>
Firewise Community Designation Renewed!
2019 Renewal Certificate PDF>>
Please email Board Chair Roger Pattison at email@example.com
Ruidoso Fire Prevention and Protection Ordinance:
Public Safety Committee Minutes and Agenda
- Public Safety Committee-Agenda 2-4-19
- Public Safety Committee-Report 2-4-19
- Public Safety Committee-Agenda 1-7-19
- Public Safety Committee-Report 1-7-19
Firewise Board Minutes and Agendas
- Firewise BOD Meeting-Agenda 2-4-19
- Firewise BOD Meeting-Report 2-4-19
- Firewise BOD Meeting Agenda 1-7-19
- Firewise BOD Meeting-Report 1-7-19